St. Bernard Parish, LA


How do I apply for a building permit?

Learn more about building permits and find an application on our Community Development page.

How can I register for recreation events online?

You can register for recreation events based on your location:

Zone 1

Carolyn Park: http://cphornet.com

Boundaries are Jackson Barracks to West Side of Paris Road

Zone 2

Versailles: http://versaillescardinals.com

Boundaries are East Side of Paris Road to Jacob Dr.

Zone 3

Bourgnemouth: http://bravessports.org/

Boundaries are East Side of Valero Refinery to Meraux Lane

Zone 4

Kenilworth: http://kenilworthknights.com/

Boundaries are Edgar Drive to the end of the world

What is StormReady?

St. Bernard Parish is StormReady, learn more about this program on the National Weather Service website.

How can I report fraud, waste, and abuse?

To report any fraud, waste, or abuse, please contact Louisiana Legislative Auditor hotline. Find the number you should call on the Louisiana Legislative Auditor website.

Can I watch Boards and Commission meetings?

Yes, you can watch past Board and Commission meetings with Video on Demand.