FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCTOBER 1, 2020
Contact Donald Bourgeois email@example.com 504-278-4280
St. Bernard Parish Update – OCTOBER 1, 2020
Chalmette, LA – St. Bernard Parish Department of Housing and Development is offering water bill assistance to low income families in need.
- Assistance is available to low income residents to help pay their water bills
- You must have a disconnect notice to receive assistance
- Assistance is income sensitive
- It’s provided on a first come, first serve basis and funds are limited
- You must make an appointment to apply, walk-ins are not accepted
- Call 504-278-4468 for more information or to make an appointment
Businesses can visit https://opensafely.la.gov/ and complete the quick process. They will receive the current life safety and COVID mitigation standards along with a placard to post. The business will then receive real-time updates on changes to include when opening is allowed for the specific type of business.
To hear the latest information from your parish officials visit www.facebook.com/StBGov or https://www.youtube.com/c/stbernardparishtelevision.
For the latest news and events for St. Bernard Parish Government Follow Us