FOR IMMEDIATE OCTOBER 20, 2020
Contact Donald Bourgeois
St. Bernard Parish Update – OCTOBER 20, 2020
CHALMETTE, LA – The Louisiana Department of Health is sponsoring a free FLU Vaccination Clinic this Saturday, October 24th at the Alario Center in Westwego.
- Saturday, October 24th
- 8am – 4pm
- Alario Center
2000 Segnette Blvd
Westwego, La. 70094
- No Appointment Needed
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- FREE, NO Charge to the Patient, even if you do not have insurance
- Bring your private insurance card, Medicaid or Medicare card if you have it
- Wear short sleeves or loose-fitting sleeves
- There are NO out of pocket costs, but your insurance will be billed
Businesses can visit https://opensafely.la.gov/ and complete the quick process. They will receive the current life safety and COVID mitigation standards along with a placard to post. The business will then receive real-time updates on changes to include when opening is allowed for the specific type of business.
To hear the latest information from your parish officials visit www.facebook.com/StBGov or https://www.youtube.com/c/stbernardparishtelevision.
For the latest news and events for St. Bernard Parish Government Follow Us